Human Resources Generalist / Trainer
Summary: We are seeking a high energy, organized and enthusiastic HR team member with experience working as an HR operational business partner supporting all HR functions with full employment life cycle. Areas of expertise and operational support include but not limited to: full cycle recruiting and selection, on boarding, training, employee relations, employee engagement, employee development, performance management coaching and support, various department projects and team involvement.
Measures of Success:
Successfully Meets/Exceeds the Following:
- Staffing positions within prescribed department metrics / commitments with highest talent.
- Support company engagement and retention metrics / commitments by:
- Building strategically aligned business relationship with operational partners in both leadership and staff members through successful strategic, collaborative, and supportive partnership.
- Driving business unit and leadership excellence in all areas of people-centered strategies, including employee relations and employee development.
- Ensuring consistency in the interpretation and application of HR policies.
- Providing HR expertise in assisting with top talent retention, coaching and development and HR driven projects.
- Support initiatives related to corporate training, leadership development and compliance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute all recruiting and selection support for open positions in respective operational departments with focus on hiring only top talent.
- Provide consistent communications with key business partners on day to day people management strategies which increase associate performance, morale, productivity, inclusion, development and retention.
- Partner with internal HR partners and operational leadership on workforce planning, including identifying and defining talent gaps, remedies and possible succession planning for mid-level leadership.
- Monitor and evaluate success of employee engagement programs.
- Provide consult and support to operational partners for consistency in the interpretation and application of HR and company policies, and maintain awareness of patterns of issues in order to appropriately rectify common causation.
- Act as a key consultant/resource on policy interpretation and performance management initiatives, including reviews, coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Proactively partner with HR Director on all business initiatives and issue updates with awareness of timelines and urgency.
- Function as training partner ensuring administration of external coursework and delivering key internal training programs as needed.
- Actively analyze associate-related practices, with an eye towards enhancing company effectiveness and associate satisfaction. Provide recommendations to HR Director in a timely manner.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of employment law to daily employee relations/HR responsibilities.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by HR Director.
Education and Experience requirements
- Advanced knowledge and individual contributor experience with employee relations/HR law and regulations.
- Demonstrated history of working with HR analytics, investigative problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Proven history of building collaborative relationships with business partners while maintaining assertive presence when needed.
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- Strong demonstrated internal customer-service mindset.
- Ability to effectively manage obligations and prioritize while working independently with limited supervision.
- History of applying solution and strategic oriented streamlining of processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal communications, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, organizational development, human resources, or related field.
- 5+ years of HR generalist and employee relations responsibilities.
- Experience in the financial services industry or similar.
- Master Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related field.
- HR certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR)
**Please apply directly through our website at: http://www.snaac.com/careers.**