Candidate Experience Virtual Workshop - 7/14/20
(This came to me from Kevin Grossman of The Talent Board)
Talent Board is excited to again offer our complimentary 2020 North American candidate experience workshops — now virtual! We have refreshed the workshops and are excited for new insights, new discussions, peer networking and more.
HR and Recruiting professionals – Join us online on July 14th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET for a virtual candidate experience workshop, with a keynote presentation from CandE Award winner Paycor in Cincinnati, OH. Networking starts at 12:30 pm. Paycor will also have a “virtual raffle” during the workshop – giving away an iPad! We look forward to having you attend!
This Talent Board virtual workshop will also include:
- A keynote presentation by CandE Award winner Paycor. Speakers include:
- Greg Goold – Principle Talent Management and Development Consultant – Moderator for Paycor
- Nate Peirson – Vice President of Human Resources – Welcome/Opening message
- Bill Neese – Senior Vice President of Talent Acquisition – Data driven hiring
- Shayna Royal – Manager, Client Services and College Recruiting – HIRE interview method and Talent Communities
- Michelle Bennett – Principal Recruiter – Recruiting in a virtual environment and Technology/Travefy
- Lindsay Bryan – Recruiter – White-glove hire/all the extras for our new hires
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Paycor will also have a “virtual raffle” during the workshop – giving away an iPad!
- 3 educational credits for SHRM and HRCI (HR general credit)
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers including interactive breakout discussions on recruiting and hiring topics
Seating is limited and registration is free for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can register by clicking on this link - REGISTER TODAY!