Webinar - The Essentials for 3rd Party Sick Pay in 2020: What Payroll Must Know to Tax and Report Correctly - 7/10/20
This free, accredited webinar discusses the proper taxation and reporting of the fringe benefit known as third party sick pay. It discusses what is and is not third party sick pay, how the taxation is affected by the status of the provider (is or is not the employer’s agent), when this type of payment is taxable and/or reportable and who is responsible for this taxation and reporting.
What you will learn:
- What is third party sick pay
- When is the third party not the employer’s agent and when are they
- How does the status of the employer’s agent affect the taxation and reporting of third party sick pay
- When is third party sick pay taxable for income tax, for FICA and FUTA, and when is it nontaxable
- Who reports the payments for third party sick pay for such forms as the 941 and W-2
- The latest on the new IRS Third Party Sick Pay form
Register Here to join in our no cost webinar which is happening on Friday, 7/10/20 at 1:00pm Eastern/12:00 noon Central/10:00am Pacific
Hope you can join us!