HR Director, Lighthouse Services - Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded Human Resources Director who prides yourself on delivering excellent customer service and wants to contribute to the overall culture of an organization? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of leader?
As the HR Director for Lighthouse Youth & Family Services, you will lead the day-to-day HR operations and will have broad responsibility for all HR services for the organization. You will play a key role on the administrative leadership team and will participate in strategic initiatives.
Starting from $85,000
- Develop, implement, and administer talent management activities
- Conduct compensation surveys and recommend changes to ensure competitive market wages and benefits
- Manage all benefit and retirement programs
- Oversee payroll administration
- Ensure HR policies and practices meet all regulations and contract requirements
- Analyze HR data to make recommendations and help guide HR and business planning
- Lead the HR team and foster a culture of excellence and customer service
- Provide professional advice and counsel on human resource issues.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to lead teams and work collaboratively across the organization. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with broad HR generalist responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- HR certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Experience in non-profit, social services, or health care a plus.
- Knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
Why Work with Lighthouse Youth & Family Services:
- Rewarding career - make a difference in the lives of youth!
- Work for a diverse, seasoned and well respected agency with engaged leadership team
- Ability to work remotely for some roles
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Other Paid Leave Options (Holidays, FMLA, Bereavement and Parental Leave)
- Medical and other health insurance offerings, including company paid life and long term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan including company match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Department of Education’s Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Engaging Wellness Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Licensure renewal reimbursement; paid training and professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to working together to further Lighthouse’s mission?
Join a winning organization with a great culture and work environment, and have a rewarding career that impacts the lives of youth and families! Find all open positions at www.lys.org/careers