Office Manager/HR Administration for HerConnections - WFH
(This job posting came to me from an HR practitioner at HerConnections - Steve)
Office Manager/HR Administration
A great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a start-up designed to advance women in STEM professions.
- Manages office services; organizes office operations and procedures, prepares payroll, manages schedules, performs basic accounting tasks, designs filing systems, and performs other clerical functions as needed.
- Day to day HR Administrative functions including new hire processing and benefits administration.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote a quality service image.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a same or similar role
- Ability to form effective partnerships with clients and establish rapport with others. Foster team spirit and cooperation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and provide timely and accurate information.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills. Ability to research issues, analyze situations, and adopt course of action to respond to customer needs.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential and/or sensitive information with proper care and discretion.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them accordingly.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office application (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). Proficient in the use of the internet and HR information systems.
Initially this is a work from home opportunity. Offices in Cincinnati and Seattle. Founder and CEO Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dsangeeta/
HerConnections mission is to offer career support and advice to women in STEM professions, whether they are landing their first job or striving for career advancement. Our goal is to help close the gender gap at all levels, and our vision is to make this service available to women around the world who are working in STEM fields as individuals, or as leaders, in corporate, academic or government settings as well as those pursuing entrepreneurial ventures.
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please email email@example.com and attach your resume.