Recruiter Opening - Airborne Maintance & Engineering Wilmington, Ohio
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Service values people who can join our team and immediately make an impact! Bringing over 40 years of airline maintenance experience to the MRO marketplace, Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services has grown into a leading MRO service provider to both cargo and passenger airlines. Airborne is immediately hiring a HR Recruiter with experience. You'll have the ability to make an impact and join a stable company that supports growing e-commerce and transportation customers!
What you will do:
The Recruiter position will support the organization by providing in-depth knowledge of talent management and recruiting support. Duties will include knowledge of trending job boards and social media, ability to accurately search and qualify candidates, and develop recruiting strategies. The successful candidate will need a strong background in talent acquisition & staffing fulfillment activity (Cold calling, Interviewing, Creative strategies to find and interact with talent pool); employment processing; records management; knowledge of compensation and benefits for recruiting functions. This position will collaborate in the development, implementation and communication of staffing needs. Supports the organization in customer service and problem solving.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Applicable Associate’s Degree and 2 years of proven recruiting experience OR 4 years of recruiting experience
- Verbal, written, presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Ability to initiate conversation with candidates and a “quick on your feet” mentality.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently or as a part of a team.
Required Job Skills:
- Ability to deliver qualified candidates using pro-active, creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies. Recruiting methods may include Social Media, internet and internal posting systems, Applicant Tracking System, networking, cold calling and other effective methods to locate and hire quality talent.
- Extensive interviewing and hands on experience in full life cycle recruiting
- Represent the organization at job fairs and hiring events.
- Screen candidates utilizing established screening process and assessment techniques and present pre-screened candidates to management.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are legally compliant and meet OFCCP/EEO/ADA guidelines. Complies with federal, state & local legal requirements
- Accepts ownership for and completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables & schedules
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products; email and web based applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and HRIS such as Infinium, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultipro, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM Certification
- Multiple years of experience in Recruiting using all forms of social media
- Experience in a multisite, multistate organization
- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment
- Recruiting experience in an aviation maintenance setting
- Experience in DOT/FAA Drug & Alcohol testing
- 401K Matching
- PTO and Long-term Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Would you be willing to consider PT contract remote labor? I know it is a lot different from your ask, but I might be able to assist.
If you are interested I can be reached via phone at (513) 702-7730 or via email at email@example.com
Thanks and good luck!