Growth-U Corporate Webinar on Employee Well-Being - 2/11/22
(This came to me from Veva DeSousa - Steve)
We are running a small online event on 2/11/22. We would like to gather CEOs, HR pros and coaches to discuss the best ways to support the well-being of our employees.
Would love to have you join us in this conversation!
Here is a link with more information and where you can sign up to attend:
See you there - Veva
Thanks, Steve, for sharing our launching event! 😍
I would love to ask you for few key questions to spark our speaker's wisdom.
We are implementing our Growth-u Model in Europe & The UK. I attached valuable information to this post (PDF) about us and who we are.
The outcome on Friday is to have a fun and engaging conversation full of insights from CEO'S, HR leaders and Coaches. We will build our first case study by choosing one company from the attendees to the event. It consists of a $70k worth coaching program for well-being & employment engagement.
This way, we can test our new method and obtain quality feedback from you!
Grab your free seat here:
You will walk away with a minimum of 5 key insights:
* How CEOs are supporting their employees' well-being?
* How HR leaders are approaching the need for external training to avoid burnout?
* What are the latest coaching solutions to manage your talent?
* Why supporting each other (leaders & coaches) is the key to success in our goals?
* What's our system for 2022, and how to participate in our Case Study to win a 70k$ cash prize in online coaching for your employees and leaders?
Our Zoom event is on the 11th of February at 4 pm CEST.
Please, send your questions and see you on Friday!