(This came to me from Sandy Sullivan an HR Executive. - Steve)
I'm trying to get information/feedback regarding if your company offers paternity related leave.
- Does your company provide paternal/paternity leave?
- Is the leave paid or unpaid?
- What are the criteria for eligibility for this type of leave? Is this offered to same-sex partners?
- How much time do you permit for the non-pregnant person?
- Do you coordinate time off for parental/paternity leave with FMLA?
Is there anything else you would like to share about adopting a paternal/paternity leave?
Thanks for any input you can share on this.