Stay Interview Templates
With the recent SHRM article "Turnover ‘Tsunami’ Expected Once Pandemic Ends", what are we planning on doing to help keep our top talent? One tool that we plan to ramp up the use of is Stay Interviews.
Does anyone have any good resources, templates, or processes that they are willing to share? Please feel free to reach out to me: MatthewThomas@GorillaGlue.com.
Any help, ideas, tips, and/or tricks would be great.
As always, you are much appreciated.
We are doing Stay Interviews monthly with our team....
SHRM posted some resources on Stay Interviews here:
Insperity had some good feedback on this as well:
Talent Magnet Institute also has some great resources for employee engagement: https://www.talentmagnet.com/
Some depends on your organization, and can be tailored accordingly... here are a few suggestions:
1. What about your job makes you want jump out of bed?
2. What about your job makes you want to hit the snooze button?
3. If you changed your role completely, what would you miss the most?
4. What did you love in your last position that you’re not doing now?
5. What makes for a great day at work?
6. If you had a magic wand, what would be the one thing you would change about your work, your role and your responsibilities?
7. What do you think about on your way to work? (or on Sunday night)
8. What about your job would you change? / is there anything you wish was not part of your job duties?
Hope this helps!
Mary Williams SPHR