Compensation Study

I’m looking for a firm to do a compensation study for executive level staff, faculty and administrators.  Faculty and Administrators are part of a union.  

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Tracey- Hello. I think I can be of assistance.  Call me when you get a chance at 513-235-4723.  Thanks,  Michael Ongkiko

  • Hi Tracey, I'd be happy to talk with you about services. After learning more about your needs, we can better give you an idea of options. Darlene Mack, HR Partners - been doing HR consulting for nearly 30 years.

  • Tracey - I'd highly recommend Scott Schreiber with RSC Advisory Group. He and his team are the gurus of anything compensation with a wealth of experience. You can contact Scott at 673-4990 .

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 103Views
  • 4 Following