Senior Benefits Analyst
Join our amazing Human Resources team at CHI Health at Home in Milford, OH!
At CHI Health at Home, we’re dedicated to making a difference in peoples’ lives every day. It’s what made you become a Human Resources professional in the first place. Join our team and make a difference with us!
Sr. Benefits Analyst's Responsibilities
- Assists with development, implementation, administration and audit of new and updated benefit programs.
- Completes benefit surveys, maintaining an effective survey submission process and assists in obtaining market information.
- Provides ongoing analysis on trends, legislative changes and best practices.
- Provides support to ensure compliance with government regulations, plan provisions and company policies or regulatory guidelines.
- Assists with benefit research, design, development, communication, implementation and administration.
- Proposes and creates benefit related metrics and reports.
- Oversees HR Coordinator on administration of the company sponsored Wellness Program. Provides support and guidance on communications, administration, data/metric reporting and plan administration.
- Provides support to HR Coordinators on escalated LOA, STD, LTD, vendor issues and associate issues.
- Assists with administration and reporting for 401k and pension plans.
- Manages annual benefits enrollment process.
- Participates in annual health and welfare plan audits and testing. Provides assistance in preparation and submission of 5500’s, SAR’s and other government required notices and reporting.
- Assists with comparative analysis of compensation and benefits for potential partnerships/acquisitions.
- Assists with HR implementations such as integrations and software upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, or other related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered. PHR, SPHR, CBP, CEBS, CCP professional certification preferred.
- Five years’ experience in the administration of compensation and benefit plans required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations, processes and procedures relating to compensation and benefits, including FMLA, ACA, COBRA and ERISA.
- Ability to travel as required.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
CHI Health at Home is a home based health services organization. CHI Health at Home serves as the national home care provider for Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states and comprises 93 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 24 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care. CHI Health at Home is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest standard of quality care and patient safety.
It will be the policy of CHI Health at Home, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply please visit our website at www.chihealthathome.com and go to the Career page located in the upper right hand corner, click on Search Openings and reference Job ID: 25222. If you have any questions please reach out to me directly Samantha Myers, Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, by email at Samantha.Myers@chihealthathome.com or by phone at 513-403-9374.