Corporate Trainer - Fischer Homes - Northern Kentucky
Know anyone that would be a fit? In our corporate headquarters in Erlanger. Thanks!
- Manages the delivery and execution of all Fischer University Sales and Superintendent Excellence training, ensuring that all members of the sales and construction teams, including management, are properly trained in all areas including overall technique.
- Coaches sales and construction teams to a higher level of understanding and demonstration through continual regimented practice and providing accurate, appropriate, and timely feedback to individual Associates regarding their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Manages the development and delivery of all organizationally-sponsored training. Partners with the Leadership team to build effective, collaborative relationships in order to regularly identify business needs and creates timely relevant, measurable solutions.
- Designs, plans and develops training and development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of various methods, i.e., classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, workshops, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Develops trainer development programs, i.e., Train the Trainer, and coaches Leadership teams involvement in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities to enhance consistency in proper usage of the company tools and resources in order to ensure best practices in hiring, training, management, and growth development of associates.
- Ability to travel frequently, including overnight travel.
- Ability to research, write behavioral objectives and effectively write training materials. Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles with knowledge of adult learning.
- Ability to successfully balance and follow-up on multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and relationship building.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Three to five years of new home sales experience is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree required preferably in Psychology, Communications or related subject.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply at: https://bit.ly/2yCDZ2i