HR Generalist- Kraft Heinz, Mason, OH
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5thlargest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
VISIT www.kraftheinzcompany.com/careers to APPLY!
- This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Under direction of the Plant Human Resources Business Partner, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day administration and execution of HR policies, programs and procedures within the facility. The Generalist performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas; employee/labor relations, training & development, employee communications & engagement, recruitment & staffing, compliance and benefits administration. In this role, the incumbent will be expected to solve problems, develop and execute objectives under minimal direction and have the ability to effect business goals and partner/participate in factory-wide initiatives and projects.
Key Responsibilities to include but limited to the following:
- Assist on key human resource processes, including workforce planning, annual reviews (performance/succession planning), compensation administration and organizational change/effectiveness
- Manage talent acquisitions activities within the facility (i.e. recruitment, selection & testing, onboarding, etc.)
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues or concerns.
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes
- Attendance tracking
- FMLA administration
- Leave management
- HR Systems
- Assist with working with corporate compliance and legal department to ensure regulatory compliance in all aspects of HR including ensuring the Affirmative Action/EEO Program is kept current and updated accordingly
- Assist in developing and administering appropriate trainings across the facility
- Coordinate and activate employee engagement and communication plans and activities
- Assist in championing employee wellness initiatives and drive through activities, education and awareness
- Participate in and supports all internal/external audits within the facility as necessary
- Be accountable for the QRMP system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications or related field
- Minimum of one-year experience in a Human Resources related profession
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong drive for results, problem solving & conflict management abilities
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated leadership and good organizational & planning skills
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- 3-5 years of experience in a HR Generalist role within a manufacturing environment
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.