We are hiring an HR Administrator to provide functional support to our HR team in Cincinnati.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support Recruiting and Hiring practices by scheduling interviews and processing new hire information.
- Coordinate new employee orientation to ensure successful onboarding.
- Support Benefits Administration by processing employee enrollments and changes and reconciling monthly billing.
- Support Employee Development by maintaining training files and assisting with training class preparation.
- Maintain confidentiality of any PHI and Compensation data.
- Assist with or coordinate employee functions such as meetings, luncheons, volunteer activities, and social events.
- Coordinate wellness activities.
- Maintain poster program to ensure compliance with Federal and State required postings.
- Primary Audit contact for ISO documentation (audits, etc).
- Maintains employee personnel and training files through paperless HR system.
- Attends career fairs to assist in co-op recruiting efforts.
- Manages employee mailings and required notices.
- Assist with the logistics of the Quarterly Sales Meetings.
- Associates degree in administration, business or a related field;
- AND two years related experience and/or training;
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
apply at www.vegaamericashiring.com
reply to topic