Talent Management/DEI Lead for Perfetti van Melle - Erlanger, Kentucky
Job Opportunity – Talent Management/DEI Lead with Perfetti Van Melle in Erlanger, KY
Are you an experienced leader and recruiter? Do you want an organization focused on culture and innovation? Do you have a passion for leading Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive strategies? We have your next opportunity!
As the Talent Management/DEI Lead you will partner closely with the Human Resource Business Partner to successfully deploy talent management and solutions to business leaders, managers, and associates in the organization. Will understand the business strategy, effectively assess, and determine the need of the busines and apply an expert delivery of developed programs and solutions. The Talent Management/DEI Lead will also lead the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive strategy for the USA and oversee the recruiting process for all areas of the business.
Further responsibilities for the Talent Management/DEI Lead:
- Internally support all areas of the business to coordinate talent needs, talent review process and succession planning. Partners very closely with HRBP’s to develop organizational capabilities to support business growth. Works closely with recruiting managers to develop hiring strategies. Works with global talent team.
- Maintain, further develop, and anchor relationships with all external stakeholders, i.e., consultants, vendors. Negotiates with outside vendors/consultants for provided services at an improved cost.
- Partners with VPHR & CEO on developing the strategy for the DEI initiatives. Partners with DEI committee to evolve cultural awareness and education as it relates to DEI.
- Manage multiple projects to assist in improving the organization’s capability. Work with the VP of HR, the Executive Leadership team and HRBP to identify what the needs are and methods for improving the organization’s performance management, employee development and employee engagement.
- Partners with L&D Lead to ensure that the appropriate training needs are developed to build organizational capabilities.
- Support the delivery of Global Survey and reporting to ensure each area understands their strengths and opportunities in the work environment. Partner with HRBP to create improvement initiatives for each area.
- Coaches, counsels, and develops direct reports. Ensures their workplans align with business objectives.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of HR/Talent management experience (talent planning, performance management, organizational effectiveness, change management)
- Expertise in adult learning competencies to include needs assessment, instructional design, presentation, and group facilitation
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, LMS, HRIS
- Familiarity with succession planning and talent review methodologies
- Some travel required and off shift hours as needed
Perfetti Van Melle is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum with global brands that are being enjoyed in more than 150 countries worldwide. Our core value is Care For Our People and we are proud to offer benefit programs that support our team members goals and well-being. We offer competitive pay and great benefit options.
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you will have an impact on the success of an organization and have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online at https://grnh.se/1c910f783us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.