Dare to Lead Workshops - September through December 2023
(This came to me from Leora Kirby a long-time friend, HR pro and HR Netter !! - Steve)
The Dare to Lead™ program is based on the research from Brené Brown.
The most significant finding from Brené Brown’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on building brave cultures, courageous leadership, and driving performance by:
- Rumbling with Vulnerability: face risk, uncertainty, and tough conversations with courage, clarity, and empathy.
- Living into our Values: identify what you stand for and how to show up from a place of integrity every day.
- BRAVING Trust: build meaningful and authentic connections with your teams, colleagues and customers so you can work together from a foundation of trust.
- Learning to Rise: become aware of your emotions and stories and learn how to show up and lead with courage… even when faced with failure, disappointment, and setbacks.
Participants will explore Dr. Brené Brown’s research, learn how to connect and navigate difficult conversations and hold others accountable for success.
- Dare to Lead™ workbook, only available through this program
- Daring Leadership Assessment; (Armored vs Daring Leadership & BRAVING Trust for intact teams)
- Group Follow-up sessions
The 24-hour training workshop, led by Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator Leslie Mizerak, will equip participants with language, tools, and exercises to put these four skills into immediate practice.
Upcoming events include in-person events in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (9/27/23 - 9/29/23); Orlando, Florida (10/24/23 - 10/26/23); Lisbon, Portugal (December 2023).
For more details please go to our site at: https://getcourageous.regfox.com/dare-to-lead