Director of HR, Talent, and Culture for The HealthCare Connection in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Director of HR, Talent, and Culture with The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on owning and leading the overall HR culture, value, and performance of a nonprofit healthcare organization? Are you a roll-up-your sleeves, “can do” type of person? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the Director of HR, Talent, and Culture, you will actively contribute and manage all of the phases of human resources function and the employee lifecycle, including: recruitment, onboarding, benefits, employee engagement, data integrity, reporting, HR processes, internal communications, compliance, performance management, to create and maintain an inclusive and culturally-competent workplace.
Principle accountabilities include:
- Provide overall human resources support for the organization and actively manage all HR activities for the organization including hiring, benefits, employee relations, training, and recordkeeping.
- Support staff and lead the HR team through all life-cycle stages of onboarding, total compensation, processes, policies, leave, internal HR systems and other people-led programs.
- Create policy and process and provide expert advice and direction to management and staff regarding HR Policies and Procedures and employee relations.
- Implements, analyzes, and updates compensation program to assure market viability.
- Provide support to management to increase employee well-being and job satisfaction.
- Help resolve employee issues and concerns by providing training, support, and conflict resolution.
- Participate in resolution of employee grievances.
- Provide internal leadership, education, and support to all levels of the organization.
- Provide leadership to the Company’s internal and external diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies, and assure the President/CEO and other OC members are involved appropriately and strategically. Develop strategies and tactics to support the organization’s overarching goals, guide the organization's culture to be a Best Places to Work employer.
- Draft and implements recruiting and hiring strategies to attract employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform with applicable EEO regulations while serving as the company liaison with government agencies.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with the ability to motivate and work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or business-related field, and 10 years of related experience.
- SPHR certification preferred.
- Familiar with the laws, labor market, hour, and wage regulations.
- Excellent leadership competencies and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and research skills.
The HealthCare Connection is an integrated multidisciplinary primary healthcare provider for the underserved, uninsured and underinsured of Northern Hamilton County. We are the first federally qualified health center (FQHC) in the state of Ohio and one of the earliest established in the entire United States. Today, we remain a leader in providing affordable, quality care to all ages and cultures.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking for a great career in a caring, compassionate non-profit organization, apply online at https://grnh.se/852818f43us or by visiting our website at www.healthcare-connection.org.
The HealthCare Connection is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply. The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. Please, no phone calls or third-party candidates.