HR leadership opportunity in Sunny Sarasota, Florida !!
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES - Southwest Florida
US Eye, is a physician-led, patient-centric network of eye care practices committed to providing exceptional patient service through premium technology and unrivaled provider expertise. We are one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty physician groups providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology and facial surgery. With fourteen Florida locations, over 60 providers, and more than 600 team members system-wide, we deliver world-class care to over 100,000 patients annually.
We are seeking a dynamic HR Director to help us further our mission to build the most admired eye care delivery system in the United States. This position reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and is based in Sarasota/Venice, FL, with periodic travel to regional offices throughout Southwest Florida as needed.
• Talent Management – Design and lead effective programs to attract, onboard, develop, engage and retain Center For Sight team members at all levels of the organization.
• Employee Relations – Serve as the primary point of contact for managers and staff in actively responding to and addressing team member concerns in a timely manner.
• Recruitment & Retention – Ensure an effective approach to attracting and retaining top talent.
• Workforce Planning & Organizational Development –Provide guidance on organizational health, future requirements and ensure that organizational changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner. Revise job profiles to meet the needs of the organization.
• Succession Planning – Lead talent reviews to help identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to minimize attrition, particularly in critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive talent markets.
• Compensation & Benefits – Lead the annual compensation planning process, ensuring team members are compensated appropriately relative to contributions. Provide compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. In collaboration with other HR team members, lead and drive participation in the annual benefits enrollment processes
• Policy Management & Compliance – Ensure the company's adherence to all local, state, and federal compliance requirements.
• BA/BS degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
• 8-10 years of progressive HR experience, including at least two years leading HR teams and programs
• Proven HR business partner skills, including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, benefits. performance management, recruitment, compliance, policy management and training and development.
• Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address organizational challenges and support growth objectives.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
• Strong team player and collaborator with an inquisitive mindset and ability to listen.
• Ability to influence stakeholders and drive results.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: health, life, disability and dental insurance, matching 401K plan, parental leave, generous paid time off and many employee discounts.
About the Area: Sarasota
Sarasota was recently named one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report. Siesta Key Beach has been named the #1 Beach in the USA.
In addition, the Sarasota County school system is one of the highest ranked in Florida, which is also home to Pine View, a gifted magnet school continually ranked as the #1 high school in the state. With its beautiful beaches, no state income tax, and rapidly growing population, Sarasota provides an idyllic opportunity to live and work in paradise.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Shelby Thompson, CHRO by email at - firstname.lastname@example.org