HR Office Support Specialist (Part-time, temporary up to 12 weeks) at OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center in Hillsboro, OR
Supports the Human Resources Department by providing initial contact with excellent service to employees and internal/external customers. Provides reception and task support for the Human Resources Department. Responsible for front office administrative tasks in the Human Resources department including, but not limited to greeting customers with excellent customer service, answering calls, and providing general assitance with questions for those arriving at HR and the Education Center . High volume of filing. Creates and updates security badges for employees, contractors, temps, and vendors as needed. Supports verification of employments as needed. Assists the Human Resources Department with overflow tasks and other general support/projects as needed.
- Education: Education: Prefer high school graduate or GED.
- License/Certification: None required.
- Experience in a customer service position such as receptionist, office administration, or in a Human Resources area of responsibility preferred. Deals with heavy walk-in and phone traffic with constant interruptions.
- Work history in delivering exceptional customer service required.
- Deals with multiple demands in fast-paced office in a calm and pleasant manner.
- Ability to multitask with excellent organization skills in filing.
- Previous experience entering and accessing data in a computer and use of an HRIS system preferred.
- Demonstrated PC skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook for Windows.
- Computer network communication/calendar skills using MS Outlook & Internet products.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works in highly confidential settings.
- Presents a professional first & lasting impression by personal appearance and interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish skills preferred.
OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center, formerly Tuality Healthcare has always been committed to our community. It's a part of how we care for each other, and part of what makes this place different.
We had a humble start in 1918 when an enterprising woman named Minnie Jones Coy started a small six-bed hospital in her Hillsboro home. She brought together independent physicians under one roof to treat the sick and provide a safe place for mothers to give birth. A century after Minnie made her commitment to the people of Hillsboro, her vision continues as we provide world-class health care to patients.
As part of our affiliation with OHSU Health, we’ve changed our name to Hillsboro Medical Center. This new moniker reflects our expanded services and clinic locations that provide patients living in Hillsboro and western Washington County greater access to primary and specialty care.
Additional Posting Information
Hillsboro Medical Center believes in providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, working conditions, training, and compensation will be based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, creed, national origin, marital status, family relationship, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. We further commit ourselves to continuing the practical application of this policy in our daily business conduct.