Assurant - Human Resources Partner - Full time remote
- Assurant is currently looking for a Human Resources Partner to support managers and employees in one or more business groups at Assurant. This role will focus on the employee experience, enabling business outcomes and using data to help make solid business decisions. This is a remote position.
- Partner with the Human Resource Business Partner to provide comprehensive and consistent coaching to employees and managers on performance, conduct/behavioral related challenges and identifying talent needs in the organization.
- Key point of contact to provide detailed information or policy interpretation for investigations or routine inquiries for management, legal and other HR entities.
- Proactively work with HR Business Partners, managers and leaders to provide insights/trends that impact business results.
- Promote a culture of engagement, growth and performance while providing a fair and consistent approach to policies, procedures and practices to minimize risk to the company.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships throughout all business groups and partners throughout the organization, while serving as a key resource to managers and HR Business Partners.
- Provides hiring and staffing assistance such as interviewing, assessing and selection to managers as needed, which includes effective compensation management and development of job descriptions for needed positions.
- Training to managers on topics that will enhance engagement or provide greater insight into management to support business objectives, including FMLA, Wage and Hour, Accommodations, etc.
- Facilitates the end-to-end process of talent reductions, which includes assessment of talent, notification to those impacted and continued support.
Dedicated to upholding the vision of the People Organization by:
- Putting people first
- Helping our employees realize their potential
- Empowering our employees to do their best work
- Embedding Diversity Equity and Inclusion in all that we do
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or the equivalent of job experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an HR partner role.
- Experience coaching and advising all levels of employees in areas such as performance, organizational change, employee engagement, working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing tools to provide analytics to drive performance in the organization
- NeoCase, Workday and Peakon experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task