Talent Acquisition Specialist for Midwest Filtration - Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Midwest Filtration in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do you have experience building an employment brand? Do you thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist at Midwest Filtration, you will perform and manage full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition to hire quality candidates across the organization. You will work closely with site business leaders to establish processes to source, identify, attract, and onboard talent needed to support the continued long-term growth of the business.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Associate degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of Human Resources and/or full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience in recruiting hourly manufacturing staff, required
- Strong communication skills required
- Bilingual is a plus
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
- Moderate experience using MS Office Suite of products
- Intermediate applicant tracking system/application skills
Midwest Filtration is a leading filtration company that specializes in customized and highly engineered filter and filtration media solutions. We are here for your toughest challenges in air and liquid filtration. Operating out of a 130,000 square foot state of the art facility, with an experienced and proven team as well as a wide range of design and engineering services along with the latest new technologies and new materials, Midwest Filtration thrives to provide a rapid response and the best solution in the areas of woven and nonwoven media.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and innovative team as we work together to deliver the highest level of customer experience! Apply online at https://grnh.se/ed8aab3f3us or email email@example.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.