Benefits Manager for US Eye
Job Opportunity – Benefits Manager with US Eye
Are you a savvy, energetic and results-oriented individual? Are you a well-organized Benefits expert who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Interested in a full remote position? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
As the Benefits Manager with US Eye, you will play a key role in developing, maintaining, and innovating benefit programs, processes, and tools. In this role, you will be accountable for the successful administration of benefit programs for US Eye’s 1200+ employees, under the general direction of the Director of Benefits.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Administration of all benefits and 401k plan
- Collaboration with broker and plan providers
- Management of benefits open enrollment process, including communications, audits, and, reporting
- Oversight of weekly file transmissions
- Day-to-day administrative support for the 401k plan, including file audits and reporting
- Management of all associate leaves of absence and Workers’ Compensation claim requests
- Supports mergers & acquisitions integration
- Active participation in cross-functional collaboration with internal departments
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA and 5+ years of benefit administrative experience; required
- Experience in reporting tools and developing complex reports
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Paycor (HRIS); preferred
- Knowledge of US employment health and welfare benefit processes and procedures
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Able to collaborate virtually with teams and managers; required
US Eye is a physician-led, patient-centric network of eye care practices committed to providing exceptional patient service through premium technology and unrivaled provider expertise. We are one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty physician groups providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, and facial surgery. With 50 clinics and 5 surgery centers, led by over 100 providers and more than 1,000 team members system wide, we deliver world class care to patients throughout Florida, the Carolinas, and Virginia.
Be a part of our future! Apply online at https://grnh.se/b62e4ce43us or email email@example.com.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.