Growing Healthcare Organization Seeking Talented HRIS Specialist - Westerville, Ohio
Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Specialist at our central business office in Westerville, OH. This position will provide functional administration for HR systems which includes development, testing, implementation, maintenance, reporting and training. Partners with internal and external stakeholders on HR system usage, functionality, data requirements and design for process improvement. Troubleshoots and resolves HR system issues. This is a full time/benefits eligible position working 1st shift hours Monday-Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains expert user knowledge of COPC HRIS solutions and underlying data structure.
- Provides day-to-day HR system support and technical assistance to COPC stakeholders, system administrators, and end users. Serves as the technical point-of-contact for HR/Payroll and other functional areas reliant upon HRIS data.
- Manages the administration of the HRIS system, working closely with key business stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support effective technology solutions aligned with the HR/Payroll strategy. Partners with stakeholders on system usage, functionality and design. Communicates effectively with HR, IT and management staff to identify problems, resolve inquires, and derive appropriate system and/or process solutions.
- Ensures the control of security and access to HRIS.
- Develops reports to support internal and external data requests and overall reporting needs. Defines logic for reports and develops standard reporting to meet business requirements. Actively participates in the administration of requirements, generation of queries, creation and processing of reports, events and technical solution to satisfy business needs.
- Ensures data integrity and system accuracy for all Human Resources information through regular audits, recognizing data problems or inconsistencies. Has primary accountability for the HRIS system.
- Works closely with functional leads to build and maintain system interfaces with other internal systems as well as third party vendors.
- Helps define and implement technology policies, procedures and best practices. Monitors adherence to data management procedures. Supports best practice technical solutions to meet business requirements. -Reviews business process transactions and ensures items are completed timely (termination, job change, hire, etc.)
- Prepares and develops communication materials and information as needed for employee and manager education and self-service. Identifies, develops and delivers HR system training to meet the needs of end users. Provides knowledge transfer so administrators and functional teams can be self-sufficient in HRIS. Proactively provides guidance and training to team members and management on technical processes, systems, and tools.
- Assists with testing of system updates and releases, and ongoing changes in system. Ensures system is properly working by developing test plans and executing them.
- Troubleshoots technical and data issues as needed.
- Submits tickets for issues/requested functionality when applicable and follows tickets through to resolution.
- Participates in the evaluation of products and vendors as it relates to HRIS service menu.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in human resources, information technology, business administration or other related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in human resources environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience administering an HRIS as a subject matter expert.
- Working knowledge of core HR/payroll systems, HR cloud systems, report writing tools, and/or other related systems.
- Demonstrated HRIS implementation experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work on a team and display a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Possesses customer service-oriented mindset
- Ability to execute job duties with precision and superior attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively; efficient in daily tasks
- Ability to work independently toward project deliverables
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to lead and manage HR technology projects
- Strong understanding of HR, payroll and finance business processes and their interdependencies
- Must be proficient in use of basic/common computer systems, such as Microsoft Office Suite products (especially Excel).
- Must possess expert knowledge in working with core HR/payroll systems, HR cloud systems, report writing tools, and/or other related systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, evidencing the ability to influence and direct resources for which one does not have direct supervisory control.
To apply for this position, visit our site at: