HRIS Analyst Taleo (Full-time Virtual anywhere in US) - Genesys
Genesys is looking for an HRIS Analyst who will assist with the development, testing, maintenance, administration, and upgrading of our HR-related systems. In conjunction with the full HRIS team, this role will work closely with the various end-user customers to help meet business needs and ensure a high level of HR systems service. This position will cross-train on all existing HR systems – Oracle HCM (Fusion) and Taleo TEE - to provide back-up and ongoing support within the HR Systems team. This role’s primary responsibility will be the administration of Taleo TEE.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Support the business in the use of existing and new features in Taleo and Oracle HCM.
- Address and troubleshoot ad-hoc queries and issues from internal HR stakeholders, business leaders, and candidates in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage system matters of considerable complexity as they arise.
- Participate in quarterly upgrade and regression testing in addition to system performance monitoring.
- Maintain support materials in a variety of media including written & video.
- Generate reports with varying complexity.
- Identify and evaluate production issues due to missing, inaccurate, and/or incomplete data.
- Monitor system notifications and exception reporting and perform established corrective actions.
- Maintain access configuration and system security, ensuring compliance with all audit requirements.
- Collaborate across HR and with other functional groups such as Payroll, IT, and Finance to ensure alignment and integration on HR’s operational processes.
- Provide support, training, and troubleshooting for the Human Resources team.
- Manage the confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Work special projects as assigned.
- Actively participate in Oracle HCM support sites, researching, and networking for solutions.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You have two to three years of prior experience as an HRIS analyst, with experience working with Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) and Taleo TEE. Prior implementation experience is highly desired.
- You have a proven ability to learn on the fly and maintain composure in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- You have a strong team orientation and collaborative style.
- You are resilient and determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have a commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
- You can effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical personnel in a diverse and multi-lingual company.
- You understand human resources business processes, the automation of such processes, and their role in the overall financial controls of a publicly-traded company.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work professionally; to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with tact.
- You demonstrate proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- You can work independently, remotely, and co-operatively with business and technical resources.
- You have demonstrated capabilities in providing a business partner service including key communication skills of influencing, negotiation, and compromising.
Apply Online: http://m.rfer.us/GENESYS17e7LH