Supervisor of Recruiting - The Hillman Group, Cincinnati, Ohio
(This came to me from Kevin Prock a Sr. HR pro - Steve)
Supervisor of Recruiting
Cincinnati, OH, USA
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Responsible for directing the recruitment and selection process for additional and replacement staff primarily for nonexempt hourly staff in our distribution centers and warehouses across the US Hillman footprint. This position will play a key role in the success of the facility by staffing and recruitment as the first contact with candidates.
- Will work to establish an in-house recruiting program using an established base as a framework.
- Provides guidance and direction to in-house recruiters for non-exempt level roles.
- Develops and executes strategic hiring plan encompassing all candidate sources (campus, social media, external recruiting sources, talent agencies) for facility talent programs and assist in sourcing.
- Operates at a fast pace to ensure that the production floor is fully staffed adequately and quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of Recruiting experience, prefer 1-2 years Management experience.
- Experience leading and motivating a team is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and experience in HR-SAP, Jobvite beneficial.
- Required to perform a high volume of quality work in a timely manner.
- Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for various levels of talent from entry-level production recruiting to management-level positions.
- Experience establishing metrics to track recruiting effectiveness.
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially regarding public relations.
- Solid analytical, creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
If you're interested in the role, please apply at this link: