HR Consultant-part time, Apparatus Solutions, Detroit, Michigan
Does your work impact the greater good? Do your actions make an impact on the community?
We at Apparatus Solutions, Inc. strive to do this every day. Our team is made up of people who enjoy supporting others, come with solutions,and are problem solvers who enjoy a challenge.
We are a team of dedicated professionals whose goal is to bring exceptional support and value tononprofit and social impact organizations. We deliver cost-effective solutions, including financial management, accounting support, talent management and recruiting, and HR & payroll administration to our clients so they can focus on their core missions.
We enjoy supporting multiple clients, and our work environment offers flexibility and great learning opportunities.
We are seeking an individual to support our talent practice and work with our clients in individual and small group development. Previous experience in small group facilitation and one to one coaching is required along with the proven ability to handle multiple projects and work with a diverse client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides comprehensive consulting solutions and utilizes their experiences to create the right solutions for the right situations.
- Designs programs and facilitates virtual and in-person workshops, coaching sessions, and client meetings with a variety of audiences..
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs/content/products for leaders in small organizations.
- Strong hands-on experience consulting with leaders to support the development of individuals and teams. The ability to diagnose people issues and develop relevant solutions. Real-world people management and business experience is preferred.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal, listening, writing, and platform presentation skills.
- Have strong business acumen and a thirst for knowledge.
- Be highly organized, with a flair for details and deadlines, along with the ability to orchestrate a project from start to finish.