Remote Contract HR Generalist (1-2 month assignment) at Golden Customer Care in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Performs benefits administration; communication and educating benefits information to employees.
- Handles FMLA, Leave of Absences, Accommodations requests.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, coaching supervisors and managers on employee relations and conducts exit interviews.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with the recruitment process if needed.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other members of Human Resources department to assure consistent application of policy, shared analysis of organization trends, and information sharing.
- Periodically drive personal vehicle to purchase supplies/spiffs and/or pickup food orders as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.