Human Resources Coordinator at AIRSYS based in Greer, SC
AIRSYS is one of the leading international manufacturers of ICT (Information Communication Technology) cooling solutions. We provide a wide range of cooling solutions for: data centers, mobile shelters, outdoor telecommunication cabinets, large medical equipment and other industrial applications.
We have been providing our energy efficient cooling solutions to our clients for the past quarter century and have successfully established a strong global presence across all seven continents with offices in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, China, Singapore, Turkey, and Australia. Globally, we currently employ close to 600 employees.
We strongly stand by our core competitiveness, which is comprised of our innovative technologies, shorter lead-time and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our products are proven to be energy saving, intelligent in control capabilities, and highly reliable in all challenging climate zones across the globe.
AIRSYS GLOBAL EXPANSION
Due to our rapidly expanding sales channels in North America, AIRSYS has relocated its US headquarters from Santa Barbara, CA to Greer, SC. The new manufacturing plant began production in 2020 and is the 2nd global manufacturing plant for AIRSYS.
Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Human Resources Coordinator. This is a newly created position to support the Human Resources Department. The Human Resource Coordinator will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of AIRSYS's human resource department.
Key job responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
What we offer?
We strive to pursue win-win with all our stakeholders: clients, employees, candidates, suppliers, society etc. We sincerely hope by working with us, you can reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
- A competitive compensation package based on experience.
- An appealing benefits package of medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, vacation and sick days.
- Exciting career advancement.
- Global exposure and insights of the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.