Temporary Human Resources Assistant at Modis Client
Our insurance client based out of Cleveland, OH is looking to add a Human Resources Consultant to their team for a 3 month temporary contract.
*NOTICE: This is a temporary, 3 month contract assignment to fill in for an employee who is out on leave.
Pay Rate: $22/hr W2
The HR Shared Service Specialist is the first point of contact for incoming inquiries, issues, and requests for the HR Department. This could include inquiries regarding benefit programs including health & welfare, payroll and general HR policies and program support for business groups and employees. General administration includes:
- Responds to employee questions and resolves issues regarding policies, benefits, employment, payroll, PTO, etc. within a timely fashion.
- Provides accurate explanation of individual time-off balances, timesheets, benefits, etc. to employees.
- Escalates issues as needed to the appropriate partner within HR through ServiceNow.
- Maintains working knowledge of company policies to provide guidance to employees and managers to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Liaise with each function of HR to resolve employee and manager issues to include: Benefits, Leave of Absence, Compensation, Recruiting, Training, Business Partners, HRIS, and Payroll.
- Provides administrative support to all areas of Human Resources.
- Follow up with employees and managers on incomplete processes, resolution of HR and benefit issues, timesheet discrepancies.
- Provide strong customer service with an empathetic tone.
- Prepare, copy, and distribute employee materials.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant Human Resource Generalist experience
- The ideal candidate will possess strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, and other Microsoft Office suite software.
- Must be able to respect the confidential nature of environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- ServiceNow and Workday experience is a plus.