Remote Recruitment Consultant at Wilson HCG
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is one of the fastest-growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. We partner with companies in all industries across the globe to help them achieve their hiring needs. In order to accomplish this, our teams work very closely to support our clients and offer a variety of HR solutions that span recruiting and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs. TALENT. ™ It's more than a solution; it's who we are.
Working for WilsonHCG
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work. Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture that allows us to continuously innovate. Every employee is a strategic partner to their team, our clients, and each other.
Our people define us, and we hire based on character rather than just skills. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Built by our people, our DNA consists of Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication, and Passion. This isn’t just a motto on paper, it’s a part of our daily efforts.
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, knowledge of attracting top talent, who can develop and champion strong working relationships, and a passion for providing client happiness. You will have the ability to execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO, and build client and stakeholder relationships, with strong time management skills and a focus for client commitment and continuous improvement.
As a Recruitment Consultant, here’s what you’ll do:
- Identify top talent through various sourcing channels that align with our client’s needs.
- Build strong consultative relationships with hiring managers to be a true talent advisor and offer recommendations based on data analysis and market research
- Create strong networks and pipelines of both active and passive candidates in various markets and industries.
- Conduct thorough candidate interview screens to understand motivation, goals, skill sets, industry knowledge, etc.
- Facilitate client-candidate interviews, offer packages, and onboarding processes as needed.
- Maintain internal and external applicant tracking systems for up to date information in all stages of the interviewing process.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve monthly goals and important metrics and desire to grow professionally.
We would like you to have the following knowledge and/or skill sets:
- Strong client and candidate focus for a pleasant experience for all parties and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationships.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, adopts change, and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Proven success working on high impact, cross-functional initiatives on a global scale, with a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Actively participates on the recruiting team, looks for ways to make valuable contributions in addition to developing an environment of open collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to partner with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
What can WilsonHCG offer you?
- Culture of Recognition: Our employee and leadership recognition programs are crafted to acknowledge our DNA, celebrate our successes and build professional esteem
- WilsonHCG gives back! WilsonHCG encourages our employees to dedicate time to philanthropic initiatives, committees, and activities that benefit and champion our communities and our world
- Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & certification programs.
- Generous Paid Time Off (MyTime), regional holidays, and the ability to work from home.
- Our diverse benefits packages span the globe with competitive offerings in each country
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting WilsonHCG Internal Recruitment at email@example.com