Part-time HR Associate at Real Security Corp in New Orleans, Louisiana
Reel Security Corporation , specializing in security for production companies (TV, Film, and Commercials) whenever they are working outside their studios and are "On Location". Reel Security Corporation is the most unique, elite production service specializing in film and television security in the industry.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Associate to work in a fast-paced office environment.
This person will support the HR department in duties like Onboard new hires, maintaining files in the HR database, and processing employee requests. Perform administrative work, including scheduling, and sorting mail for the Human Resources department
Provide the first point of contact support to calls/emails/chats/MyHelp tickets/in-person requests internal and external to the NOLA Office. Respond to inquiries to answer questions and resolve issues. Provide administrative support for the HR department. Assist the HR recruiter with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- A degree in Human Resources, Business or related field (or be in the process of obtaining)
- At least a year of experience in Human Resources or a related position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good judgment in sensitive situations
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective teamwork capability
This is a great position for someone currently in College anyone interested in a career in Human Resources, Office Management, or a related field! If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.