HR Roundtable openings from HR Partners, International
Openings for 2020 !!
1.5 SHRM/HRCI Credits each month
As you may know, for the last several years, HR Partners has been facilitating multiple HR Roundtables for HR professionals of all experience levels. We have limited openings for 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are an HR Professional or have HR responsibility in your organization, and want to::
- expand your professional HR network
- increase your knowledge of best practices and hot topics
- share ideas and make ongoing connections with other HR people with similar levels of experience
- earn SHRM/HRCI credits
You’re in luck! These groups will be a great resource for you!
These specialized groups are limited to 25 professionals each with no more than one professional per organization per group and no competing organizations in the same group. We have 2 levels of groups:
- Sr. HR Roundtable - targeted for the more Sr. level professional with 10+ years of experience, or with 7+ years of experience plus SHRM or HRCI certification
- HR Roundtable - targeted for the professional with 7 or less years of HR experience who are looking to grow!
Sr. groups meet on the day after our First Thursdays monthly legal seminar (typically the first Friday of the month) either from 8:15 - 9:45am in Rookwood OR 12:00 - 1:30pm in Tri County
The General level group meets immediately following First Thursdays in Rookwood from 1:30 - 3:00pm
Depending upon response, we may add additional groups.
If you are interested in getting more information or registering, please contact Darlene Mack at darlene@HRPIInc.com. Deadline for registration is Dec 31, 2019.
Hope to see you soon!