Coordinator, Equal Opportunity & Access Department - University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati, a premier, public, urban research university with approximately 45,000 students and 15,000 employees, has an exciting professional opportunity for an individual desiring to assist the university ensure equity, leverage diversity, and operate inclusively. Under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Office of Equal Opportunity & Access, the office Coordinator performs administrative, budgetary, clerical, and operational support for the Office of Equal Opportunity & Access.
• Provide administrative, clerical, and operational support, frequently of a highly complex, compliance-based and confidential nature, to Office of Equal Opportunity & Access staff;
• Coordinate office meetings, space allocation, supply acquisition, budgetary processing, and records management, including service as a Concur delegate, making and processing travel and office expenses;
• In consultation with office leadership, establish protocols and processes for organizing and maintaining Office of Equal Opportunity & Access records, responding to records requests, and providing accurate data on office activities, goals, and initiatives;
• Assist in the production of University affirmative action plans, auditing of personnel records, review of search processes, and construction of related reports;
• Create accessible, strategic communications, reports and compliance plans, including responsibilities for construction, distribution, and management of office newsletters, websites, and other communications, as directed by leadership;
• Assist in the supervision and development of student staff, including timekeeping, payroll, and fulfillment of assigned duties;
• Professionally greet, advise, and/or otherwise assist office patrons and guests, with confidentially and service excellence;
• Directly assist the Executive Director with appointment arrangements, inquiry responses, email, document review, compliance auditing, accounting, and internal/external communications;
• Provide other services and perform additional, related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience; -OR- Associate's degree and four (4) years’ experience; -OR- six (6) years of related experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
• Effective oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity within an organization, team, and/or campus environment.
• Advanced educational attainment. (i.e., Master’s and/or terminal/doctoral degree).
• Demonstrated experience providing administrative, clerical, and operational support of a highly complex, compliance-based and confidential nature.
• Demonstrated experience creating accessible, strategic communications, reports, websites, and other internal/external communications.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment.
A complete job application requires your submission of the following:
• Letter Describing your Interest and Qualification for the Position; and
• Resume and/or Curriculum Vitae Describing your Knowledge and Experience as Related to the Position.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/ Veteran / Disabled.
Interested parties can apply at this link: