HR Manager, Interim Health Care - Cincinnati, OH
(This came to me from Stephen Wolford, Director of HR for Interim Health Care - Steve)
Interim Healthcare of Cincinnati is seeking an experienced Human Resource professional, with a background in health care, to join our award winning team.
The Human Resource Manager candidate will be a self-motivated, multi-tasker, who works well under pressure. The position is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources department in Cincinnati and provides support to the HR Coordinators in the Northern Kentucky, Indiana, West Chester and Dayton offices.
Previous HR experience in Health Care Required.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager :
- Maintain employee handbook of policies and procedures.
- Works closely with recruiters and office staff to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Ensure orientation to work time frame is minimized.
- Manage unemployment claims and FMLA requests.
- Assist with counseling of employees regarding employment performance and attendance issues.
- Manage employee insurance plans for the Cincinnati office.
- Oversee the job performance and duties of the HR Coordinators.
- Ensure personnel files are current and meet requirements. Assist during outside audits.
- Complete employment paperwork for new salaried field staff and in-office employees in Cincinnati office.
- Manage employee recognition programs.
Requirements for HR Manager position:
- Minimum of three experience in Human Resources Management
- College Degree, HR related field preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, required
- Understanding of workers comp, unemployment, and FMLA laws
- Ability to work independently, make decisions, communicate effectively and be organized
- Computer proficient - including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, & Internet
- Home Health, Home Care or Staffing experience required
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & 401K
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Interested people should email Stephen Wolford directly at: email@example.com