Recruiter Work from Home at Windstream
Windstream is a high-energy, smart, and talented organization that puts people first to create a best in class experience for our customers. We are focused on continued development of an empowering, dynamic, and high achieving culture that’s hyper-focused on servicing customers
** This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming permanent. **
As a Recruiter on the talent acquisition team you will work from your home office to source talent online, interview, route candidates to hiring managers and extend offers. To be successful in this role you need experience in high-volume, full cycle recruiting, an appreciation for teamwork and collaboration, demonstrated success managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, good organizational and decision-making skills.
What you’ll do
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to connect with talent through numerous channels including referrals, direct recruiting, job boards, cold calling, and social media to maintain an uninterrupted flow of candidates.
- Manage job postings, applicant review and screenings, schedule interviews, and assist with the interviewing and offer processes.
- Remain in contact with your candidates and assist in their onboarding.
- Provide coaching to hiring managers on the interview and hiring processes.
- Track candidates through Taleo
Do You Have:
- Experience in high volume recruiting and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Appreciation for teamwork and being helpful and supportive to peers.
- Experience utilizing sourcing tools to build a database of viable candidates.
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, organization and communication skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Previous experience with Taleo ATS and PeopleSoft.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience.
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and Veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Minimum Requirements: College degree and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.