HR Coordinator (Contract) at Argo AI in Pittsburgh, PA
Who We Are
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet The Team
The People Operations team at Argo is seeking a bright and detail-oriented coordinator to support an employee documentation project. In this position you will partner with the project lead and internal support team to review, correct (if applicable) and load employee documentation (i.e. Form I-9s) into our HRIS (Workday).
This is a project-based contract position (estimated duration of 2-4 months).
What You’ll Do
- Review, correct (if applicable) and load Form I-9 documentation into HRIS (Workday)
- Track project progress and appropriately escalate identified issues or outstanding items
- Partner with project lead and internal support team to problem solve and remediate issues as needed
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 2+ years of experience in a human resources related function
- 2+ years of experience in completing new hire paperwork (i.e. Form I-9)
- Excellent understanding of compliance requirements regarding employment eligibility verification (i.e.USCIS)
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail and able to handle sensitive employee information
- Ability to efficiently communicate, escalate and problem solve as needed
Nice To Haves
- Experience participating in an internal Form I-9 audit
- Experience navigating Google Drive and/or managing Form I-9s in Workday (HRIS)
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.