HR Coordinator at Chamberlain Advisors in Chicago, IL
Duration & Type: 4 month Contract with potential extension
Competitive W2 Hourly Rate, Access to Healthcare and Dental Insurance Plan of Choice
Chamberlain Advisors is currently seeking a HR Coordinator for our direct client in the financial services industry. This is a Contract based position working in the Human Resources Department. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in a combination of related fields supporting Global Business Services, Recruiting, Onboarding and/or HR Operations. Having familiarity with case management tools, standard business operations and the functional areas of HR is helpful to achieving success. Click apply now and join the Chamberlain experience.
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Draft a high volume of employment verification letters to supplement automated service provided by third-party vendor.
- Manage interview scheduling using Microsoft Outlook. This includes updating multiple calendars across varying locations/time-zones and addressing schedule conflicts in a timely manner.
- Respond to a high volume of HR inquiries using our case management system (Jira).
- Manage HR transactions, data changes, and adhoc reporting requests using Workday HCM.
- Support new hires throughout the onboarding process. This includes ensuring all new hire onboarding tasks are completed in a timely manner and management of Form I-9 compliance.
What Qualifications You Need
- 3-5 years’ experience in a combination of related field supporting Global Business Services, Recruiting, Onboarding and/or HR Operations
- 1-2 years’ experience interacting with or supporting external contract staffing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and basic data management / manipulation
- Experience with HR and Case Management Systems (Workday, ADP, and Jira preferred)
- E-Verify experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations with ability to problem solve
About Our Client
Mixing powerful thinking and cutting-edge technology, our client is the world's leading and most diverse financial marketplace. You can make an impact on markets worldwide, transform industries, and build a career by shaping tomorrow. Our client is more than a marketplace, they are a team of groundbreakers, problem solvers, and difference makers. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Have the courage to shape the future and don't shy away from this challenge.
Why Work with Chamberlain?
Chamberlain Advisors is a veteran-owned business that provides human capital solutions through contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, and retained-search opportunities. Chamberlain candidates benefit from our unique hiring and interviewing process which has been designed to increase the likelihood that they will be successful in their job searches. This is achieved through our 5-step recruitment process, ensuring a top-of-the-line candidate experience. Find out what makes us different; apply to Chamberlain today.
Equal Opportunity Employee
Chamberlain Advisors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chamberlain Advisors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Chamberlain Advisors expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Chamberlain Advisors' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.