Part-time Payroll and Benefits Administrator for Client in Carmel, Indiana
Do you have a passion for helping people gain a better understanding of their benefits? Are you looking for an opportunity to provide day-to-day human resources support in a variety of areas? Are you known for your accuracy and high attention to detail? If so – this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a business-to-business pharmacy located in the Indianapolis/Carmel area is seeking a Part-time Payroll and Benefits Administrator to handle activities relating to the company payroll, benefits and HRIS processing. The successful candidate will earn an estimated $20-$25 per hour based on experience.
This important position will play a fundamental role in supporting the values of the organization and fostering a great culture.
The Payroll and Benefits Administrator will :
- Process payroll ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure compliance in multi-state operations.
- Monitor and update time and attendance occurrences and points per company policy.
- Administer company benefit program.
- Assist employees with enrollment process.
- Conduct benefits presentations.
- Communicate with brokers and providers to resolve issues.
- Conduct monthly enrollment audits.
- Employee onboarding, training & development.
- Provide support to employees on various HR-related topics.
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal Payroll and Benefits Administrator candidates have:
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience administering payroll and benefits.
- Experience processing multi-state payroll and experience with ADP preferred.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and terminology, payroll and benefit processes and procedures, including eligibility and enrollment rules.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with high numerical aptitude and the ability to create reports from data, read and review payroll registers and trouble shoot and resolve issues regarding payroll.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.