HR Generalist for Natorp's in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity – Human Resources Generalist with Natorp’s Inc. in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on HR professional who has strong attention to detail? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of person? Do you want to be a part of an organization with a proud legacy of providing the best quality and service to their customers? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Human Resources Generalist at Natorp’s Inc., you will provide services for all Human Resource needs in the organization. You will plan and administer training and development, compensation and benefits, develop and enforce company procedures and policies, manage leaves, and maintain compliance of HR state and federal regulations. You will also be responsible for managing all payroll related functions.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred. SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Previous experience processing payroll – Paycor experience, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
A career at Natorp’s isn’t about a job, it is about joining a community. Our commitment is to provide our customers with an incredible experience by having a happy, supported, and enthusiastic team. Our belief is our people are our greatest asset and hold the key to success. As our company grows, we remain committed to equal opportunities for each employee’s career success. We are always searching for the most talented and passionate people to join our team. Thank you for considering Natorp’s.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website:
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.