HR Certification Prep Course Dayton Ohio
Wanting to advance your career in Human Resources? Sinclair Workforce Development can help. Enroll today for our HR certification exam preparation course and prepare for either the SHRM or HRCI exams.
In its Value of Certification Study conducted in May 2010, the HR Certification Institute and B2B International found that employers feel professionally certified HR practitioners positively influence engagement and profitability.
Another key finding from the study was that HR practitioners rate professional HR certification as being very highly valued because it reflects the practical and professional experience of the certified HR professional, shows a commitment to lifelong learning, and helps with career advancement. Respondents tend to agree that it increases their professional credibility, improves their marketability, and helps to advance their careers.
This course will fit your needs regardless of the credential listed below that you are seeking:
- HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute) PHR (Professional in HR)
- HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute) SPHR (Senior Professional in HR)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) SHRM-CP (Certified Professional)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional)
Sinclair Workforce Development uses a combination of instructor presentation, class discussion, textbooks, practice tests, and self-paced online work. Each of the 8 sessions meets for 4 hours every other Friday. Between classes participants are assigned reading, plus online work and practice exams, to help them become proficient in both the “grammar” and “rhetoric” of the HR profession. In other words, participants learn the accepted language and standards of the profession (the ‘grammar’) as well as how to apply that in practice (the ‘rhetoric’).
- All classes are facilitated by one instructor, Thomas Mobley, SPHR, offering a consistent teaching style throughout. Tom has over 20 years of experience teaching these certification classes.
- Tom draws linkages from class to class, making sense of the entire body of knowledge and helping students to think, reason, and draw connections.
- Practice tests are provided throughout the course to reinforce learning.
- Students have access to multiple methods of practice to ensure understanding of the material, with the ability to choose among methods that work best for each participant.
- Classes are held only every two weeks so students have time to read, study, and absorb the information.
- Students have access to the instructor via phone and email for questions.
Attending the Certification Preparation Class does not register you for the HR exams. You must contact HRCI or SHRM directly to register for the tests. Before registering for the class, please read the eligibility guidelines carefully to make sure that you are eligible to sit for the exams. For further information regarding certification visit the HRCI website at www.hrci.org or the SHRM website at www.shrm.org.
1/29, 2/5, 2/19, 3/4, 3/18, 4/1, 4/15 & 4/29, 1pm-5pm:
HR Certification Preparation presented by Tom Mobley
Cost is $895 and includes all materials, 8 4 hour classes plus bonus test prep sessions. For registration information please go to Registration