GCHRA February HR Roundtable Announcement
With the bitter cold upon us, I thought I’d send you the announcement for the February HR Roundtable to warm things up !!
We always see things online and in blogs about Culture. Those are great, but have we ever asked – “How is your Organizational Health ??”
We assume things are rosy and moving right alone, but are we stepping back to check and make sure we are? What are some ways we could identify and measure our company’s health? This is a meaty topic and one worth investigating !!
Let’s get together on Tuesday, 2/2/16 from 8:00am to 9:00am at Scarlet Oaks. (directions below) to find out !!
To see how “healthy” my contact database is for the HR Roundtable, please reply with your RSVP by e-mailing me at - firstname.lastname@example.org for next month’s forum. I hope absolutely everyone can make it !!
See you then – Steve
Instructions for the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- The HR Roundtable is open to one and all !! The meeting has an HR/Business focus each month and we get together to discuss that topic as well as network. So, if you’re in HR, are a small business owner, are a resource partner who works with HR folks, a professional in transition, etc. – you are welcome to attend the Roundtable !!
- If you’re someone in transition, feel free to bring five (5) copies of the resume to the Roundtable to display. Make sure they’re stapled and not loose. You only need to bring five. It will be enough to help you network.
- Place your resumes in the Job Role category that best fits your background. Please don’t spread them over several categories. People will find you and help you look. You can trust me on that.
- The “dress” for the Roundtable is business casual. We’re not very formal and you’ll be fine however you dress. It’s more important to have you come and attend the forum !!
- You can bring business cards, but don’t immediately pass them out when you get to the Roundtable. Get to know people first and see if they’d like a card. It doesn’t need to be your introduction.
- Please come in and sign in for the Roundtable. Note that if you go to any other Great Oaks door, you’ll be asked to have a picture ID and you will receive a Visitors badge as part of their security system.
- Chances are I’ll be outside to greet you and welcome you to the Roundtable so you can find the right door to come and join the forum !!
Directions to the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- From I-71: Take I-275 West to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
From I-75: Take I-275 East to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- Turn Left (south) onto Mosteller Road.
- Turn Left at the 1st traffic light onto East Kemper Road.
- The Entrance to the Great Oaks campus is 0.7 miles on the Left at the 2nd traffic light.
- Turn left onto Depot Drive and go straight past the gateway entrance.
- Go to the Parking Lot in front of the High School.
- The entrance for the commissary is to the left of the Main Entrance. Here is a link for a map of the Scarlet Oaks campus. http://tinyurl.com/y9rrgkf
Look for the Parking Lot where the school buses are dropping off the High School students.