Time to Register for Scott's Employment Law Update - 3/9/18 and 3/16/18
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? 2017 EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
MARCH 9, 2018 & FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2018
ONLY 20 SPOTS LEFT IN EACH CLASS!!! REGISTER NOW!
- Why is it almost IMPOSSIBLE to have an employee miss time from work for their own serious health condition under the FMLA and have it NOT ALSO BE ADA?
- What did the EEOC say about the ADA and LEAVES OF ABSENCE?
- What EXACTLY must an employee say to be covered by the ADA?
- Do you have to keep granting ADDITIONAL EXTENSIONS FOR LEAVE OF ABSENCE under the ADA?
- What guidance did the EEOC give regarding its new Strategic Enforcement Plan (SEP)?
- What did the EEOC say about the TIMING OF PROVIDING ADA ACCOMODATIONS?
- Are HAIRSTYLES protected under RACE or RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION?
- What should your application say about “SEALED CONVICTIONS?”
- What did Ohio courts say about limiting STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS TO 180 DAYS?
- Why is your INVESTIGATION POLICY now ILLEGAL?
- How have the courts treated “SEXUAL ORIENTATION” under TITLE VII?
- How does Ohio’s NEW VEHICLE CONCEALED CARRY LAW work?
- What is changing with the EEO-1?
- Why is RETALIATION the #1 charge filed with the EEOC … AND WHAT SHOULD HR DO ABOUT IT?
- Why is the F-WORD OK according to the NLRB?
- Why are RACIAL SLURS “OK” according to the NLRB … AND THE EIGHTH CIRCUIT?
- What FIRST AMENDMENT FREE SPEECH RIGHTS do employees really have?
FULL DAY SEMINAR for only 175.00 per attendee
APPROVED FOR 6 HOURS OF SHRM & HRCI GENERAL CREDITS
You will also get 9 HOURS of Scott's Online Webinars for HRCI BUSINESS CREDITS & SHRM CREDITS FOR FREE!!! So, this ONE DAY SESSION gives you 15 TOTAL CREDITS!!!
APPROVED FOR 6 HOURS OF CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE) CREDITS
To register, just go to www.scottwarrick.com … and click on the upper left icon entitled, “Scott Upcoming Seminars.”