HR Intern - Divisions, Inc. - Newport, KY
(This job posting came to me from Jaimie Green of Divisions, Inc.)
We are looking for an HR Intern to join our firm. Here's the job description. Would love to see you apply and/or recommend this role to others to consider. Thanks - Jaimie
Summary of Responsibilities:
Supports the HR team with various duties. Assists the Human Resources Staff with special projects, Open Enrollment, recruiting, and administrative duties. Works closely with staff and management across the organization on various projects and initiatives to improve processes and procedures to further drive the growth and success of the company.
- Works with the HR team to complete department goals.
- Assists in new hire preparation and on-boarding.
- Assists with recruiting and reaching out to candidates for corporate roles.
- Works closely with HR and non-HR (including but not limited to sales, marketing, finance, and IT) staff and management across the organization on various projects and initiatives.
- Assists HR team with special projects and assignments.
- Completes administrative duties for HR department.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideally should have a general understanding of HR practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Lives Divisions Values – Passionate, Accountable, Committed, Trustworthy - demonstrating the values of Divisions through words, actions, and by example, fosters and environment that reflects the values of the company.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- Should be a current Junior or Senior
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Human Resources or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you're interested in applying, please go to our site at: https://bit.ly/2D1hhDP
Steve and Jamie - A number of students in HR related programs network with me in their search for an internship. I'll try to refer them to your posting here on the HR Net. But, I'd encourage you to post it on our HR JobShop. I tell every student to watch the board and post their resume. The link to the HR JobShop is https://jobs.strategicHRinc.com . I know there are quite a few students looking and watching the board. - Robin