Employee Relations Specialist (Cincinnati, OH)
Join our amazing Human Resources team at CHI Health at Home!
At CHI Health at Home, we’re dedicated to making a difference in peoples’ lives every day. It’s what made you become a Human Resources professional in the first place. Join our team and make a difference with us!
Employee Relations Specialist
- Works closely with all levels in the organization to maintain positive work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management including: coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions.
- Helps all levels in the organization settle work-related conflicts through advice and recommendations.
- Recommends solutions when repetition of individual problems indicates negative trends.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered
- Two to Three years of professional working experience in HR in an Employee Relations or Generalist role required.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Ability to have difficult conversations and experience with conflict management required.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Free CEUs
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
CHI Health at Home is a home based health services organization. CHI Health at Home serves as the national home care provider for Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states and comprises 93 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 24 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care. CHI Health at Home is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest standard of quality care and patient safety.
It will be the policy of CHI Health at Home, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please Note: When uploading a resume, please attach only a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document.