Chicagoland Employee Benefit Symposium - 10/3/18
This year, there will be three new speakers, covering topics that are relevant to many HR and Finance executives.
A New Age of Benefits: Key Healthcare Trends and Benefits Strategies You Need to Know
Michael Telesky, UnitedHealthcare
Kevin Gregory, Health Action Council
- Recent healthcare trends − a carrier’s perspective
- Key drivers of healthcare costs and strategies to control these costs
- Promoting collaboration among health-related stakeholders
Do Sweat the Small Stuff: Little Employer Mistakes that can Lead to Big Trouble
Sarah E. Flotte & Brian P. Paul, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- How to avoid discrimination claims with your recruitment methods, employment applications and interview questions
- Strategies for navigating common leave issues and concerns
- How to create documentation that will help ensure you are not violating your own policies
Key Compliance Topics That Employers Should be Addressing Now
Danielle Capilla, Alera Group
- Affordability tricks and pitfalls for applicable large employers
- How to manage qualifying event changes
- Plan Documents: are yours in order?
A video of all presentations will be available after the event. If interested in receiving the recordings, send a quick note to me at firstname.lastname@example.org .