Part-time HR Assistant at Visium Resources for a Client Based in Orlando, Florida
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following PART-TIME (2 days per week: 16-22 hours per week) HR Assistant position.
Hourly Office and Technical Contract Position Responsible for obtaining fingerprints through the live scan process for the purposes of conducting background checks as a pre-employment condition.
- Responsible for the physical fingerprinting of persons for Background Check and License purposes.
- Responsible for gathering information from persons who self-identify as having a criminal background.
- Administrative responsibility for creating profile files to store background check information
Two Days a Week: Monday and leader-determined 2nd day
Qualified candidates would have the following:
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated partnering and relationship skills
- Demonstrated time management and continuous improvement skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime
- Ability to stand for 10+ hours per shift
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and willingness to learn new software applications
- High school degree or equivalent