Remote Recruiting Coordinator - APAC & Americas at Playco Global Inc.
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
We’re looking for a talented recruiting coordinator to join Playco’s People Team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end! You will be responsible for scheduling and managing full recruitment cycle for multiple teams. As a Recruiting coordinator you should have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and great organizational skills. We’re looking for someone to think ‘outside the box’ and finish projects in a timely manner. We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work. You must be capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment with multiple time zones.
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
- Arrange interviews with appropriate hiring managers; orchestrate a proficient scheduling process with great candidate experience.
- Coordinate with team leaders and hiring managers to create appealing, accurate job descriptions and post them online, monitoring traffic, response levels and editing postings whenever necessary.
- Manage multiple talent database, including contact information and skill lists of applicants and potential future applicants.
- 2 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a similar HR role.
- Familiarity with Talent and HR databases such as Lever, Zoom, and GSuite.
- Experience with scheduling for a global team.
- Must be organized and have great communication skills.
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Lever and Zoom scheduling is a plus.
- Bilingual in Japanese, must be proficient in English.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.