HR Manager for Visibible Supply Chain Logistics - West Chester, Ohio
(This came to me from Dave Carl who is helping to network to find an HR pro for this role. - Steve)
HR Manager Role
The HR Manager is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function in a fulfillment warehouse under the direction of the EVP of Human Resources.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organizational compliance.
- Maintain responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Recruit, interview and assist with the hiring of all facility positions.
- Communicate changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed.
- Work directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on hiring and human resource matters.
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in staff development for the organization.
- Participate on committees and special projects and seek additional responsibilities.
- Computer Experience including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- HRIS administration experience, preferably Paylocity
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proactive with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within a team and cross-functionally with other teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Preferred Education And Experience
- Three to five years' HR Manager experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SHRM-CP or PHR Certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
If you're interested, please email your resume to Dave Carl at - firstname.lastname@example.org