Request for Participation in a Survey for an HR Master's Student
(This came to me from Caroline Quiett a current HR Master's student at the University of Cincinnati. - Steve)
I am currently studying at the University of Cincinnati as part of the dual MBA/MAHR program and am currently working on my capstone project. As part of this project, I am a member of a team of student consultants conducting an industry survey surrounding entry-level warehouse positions. Our goal is to gather data and identify trends that can impact recruitment and increase retention. I am looking for connections with HR Managers at companies with warehouses or distribution centers. Would you know of anyone that may be interested/willing to participate in this survey?
The questions in this survey include:
- Information on the warehouse (warehouse size, conditions, etc)
- Shift information for entry-level "pick & pack" roles (shift length, frequency, flexibility, & time off of work)
- Compensation information (base pay, hourly incentives, signing bonuses, retention bonuses)
- Benefit information (types of benefits offered)
- Onboarding process (frequency, duration, experience)
- Learning & development opportunities (additional training offered, tuition assistance, etc)
- Performance management (appraisal process, performance-based comp increases, promotion opportunities)
- Culture (how employees feel about the workplace)
I'm happy to send along a full list of our survey questions if you would like more detail before discussing this opportunity with any of your contacts.
Participation in the survey only takes about 30 minutes and all participants will receive a copy of the results after the survey concludes (early December).
I'd like to talk with people directly for the survey. If you'd like to participate, please email me at: email@example.com
Thanks - Caroline