Human Resources Director at strategic HR inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Part-Time HR Director – Centerpoint Health - Middletown, OH
Are you ready for a chance to apply your C-level HR knowledge to the success of a growing team? Do you enjoy working in all areas of HR? Do you enjoy using technology to organize the HR function? We have your next opportunity!
Centerpoint Health is a not-for-profit located in Franklin and Middletown, Ohio. Our goal at Centerpoint Health is to offer high quality, accessible, and affordable health care through integrated primary, dental, and behavioral health care. We are expanding our HR Department and seeking an HR Director, part-time to work with our HR Generalist managing benefits administration, employee relations, talent management and coaching.
- Oversee payroll and human resources functions.
- Manage personnel files and employee satisfaction and grievance processes.
- Assist with all aspects of human resources including hiring, benefits, and credentialing.
- Provide support to management to increase employee well-being and job satisfaction.
- Help resolve employee issues and concerns by providing training, support, and conflict resolution.
- Participate in resolution of employee grievances.
- Provide internal leadership, education, and support to ensure all levels of the organization.
- Play a primary role in assisting with staff credentialing and privileging.
- Attend executive staff meetings; coordinate staff meetings and provide updates, support, and collaboration.
- Represent Centerpoint Health to the Board of Directors, other agencies, community, and partner meetings as necessary; assists with clinic tours.
We are looking for the HR Director to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five (5) years of experience; leadership experience preferred.
- Degree must be in business, human resources or related field.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office and payroll systems.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.